IEP offers free shipping on
porcelain orders of $1,500 and more
Minimum product order of $1,500 to qualify after all discounts have been applied. Offer only applicable to Porcelain (not clearance). It does not apply to Glassware, Flatware, Stanchions, Chairs, Equipment. Includes ground freight via truck to contiguous U.S. only. Additional fees may apply for expedited freight, lift gate and limited access deliveries. Offer does not include international shipping or freight to Alaska or Hawaii. All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- IEP does not guarantee time in transit or a specific delivery date.
- Guaranteed delivery can be arranged in advance with the trucking companies for an additional trucker charge.
- You must call or email the office to request this service and get an accurate quote in advance of checking out.
- Once a shipment leaves our warehouse we have no control over the actual delivery.
- Weather and other disruptions can still occur .
- Just because a delivery is "guaranteed" it does not mean your product will arrive on time.
- In situations such as these we can go back to the freight company and request that the guaranteed rate be removed but regular ground freight will still be applicable.
- Specific carrier requests must be made by the customer and that carrier must contact IEP at least 24 hours prior to pick up.
- Shipments made by truck assume customer has standard truck height receiving dock(s). Additional charges will be levied if IEP is not made aware of special delivery issues or if there is no loading dock.
- LIFT GATE- meaning that there is not a truck height receiving dock at the delivery address and a truck with a lift gate is required.
- LIMITED ACCESS- meaning a 55' trailer will not be able to gain access and a 24' truck is required.
- INSIDE DELIVERY- shipment will be dropped just inside the door as opposed to on the curb outside.
- APPOINTMENT REQUIRED- meaning that a phone call in advance or certain window of time for arrival is required for the delivery.