Frequently Asked Questions
International Event Products is proud to be a caterer’s true partner by being the best at what we do. We directly import our products to be able to provide you the best possible pricing on a variety of china patterns, serving pieces, stemware and more.
- Standard turn around time is 1 - 2 business days. We pride ourselves on quick turn around times so will always do our best to accommodate rush orders when we are able to do so.
- For direct import orders, 50% payment is due at time of order and balance is due when shipped.
- Direct import orders do not qualify for any additional discounts or rebates.
- Products are sold by the case other than Asian spoons and flatware which are sold in dozens.
- Prices are F.O.B. Stoughton, MA. Shipping and handling charges are not included in the item price and will be added to your order.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All orders require payment in advance.
- We accept company checks (when approved credit information is on file), wire transfers, Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- All orders paid by check will be shipped after check has been cleared.
- Returned checks will be assessed the check amount plus $50.00 returned check fee.
- IEP does not guarantee time in transit or a specific delivery date.
- Guaranteed delivery can be arranged with the trucking companies for an additional trucker charge.
- Specific carrier requests must be made by the customer and that carrier must contact IEP at least 24 hours prior to pick up.
- Shipments made by truck assume customer has standard truck height receiving dock(s). Additional charges will be levied if IEP is not made aware of special delivery issues or if there is no loading dock.
Credit & Claims:
- All merchandise must be checked upon arrival to ensure accuracy and condition.
- No returns accepted on “special order” items.
- No returns will be accepted without MRA (Merchandise Return Authorization), which must be issued by IEP.
- Requests for credit due to damage in shipping must be made in writing within 3 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Customer errors may be returned, at the customer’s expense, if purchased from stock and unused. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to these returns.
- IEP must be notified within 3 business days of receipt of merchandise if items are missing from the shipment.
- IEP can only accept returns in original cartons. Credit will be issued only for unbroken items received.
- If boxes are damaged upon receipt, note on carrier paperwork and call or email IEP immediately. Damage must be photographed to submit a claim.